Friday, October 12th, 2018
Hughston Elementary PTA Presents:
2018-19 Color Run!
October 12th, 2018 – 6:00pm-7:00pm
Hughston PTA is teaming up with The Get Movin’ Crew
to make this event fun and profitable!
Every grade level with at least 50% registered will get extra recess!
What’s a Color Run? It Sounds Like Fun!
The Hughston Color Run is an un-timed jogathon where ‘runners’ (Hughston students) are dusted in different colors at color stations around the lap course by their very own Hughston teachers!
Sounds Fun! How do I sign up?
Go to www.thegetmovincrew.com to sign up. Register with a minimum $25 donation by Friday, September 21st and get a Color Run t-shirt to wear to the event!
Follow these 3 Simple Steps for online pledging
1. Simply Register or Login at www.thegetmovincrew.com
2. Once registered, share via Facebook or other social media with just a few clicks
3. Our goal is for all parents to send 10-15 emails to family/friends
Our total school goal is $7,500
The race is Friday, October 12th from 6:00pm-7:00pm! Get there early for a fun stretch from The Stretch Zone. Join us after the race for popsicles with your family!
- Registration opens: Thursday, September 6th, 2018
- Deadline for minimum $25 donation for Color Run shirt: Friday, September 21st (students can still raise money, but will need a minimum of $25 raised by this date for a shirt)
Make all donations online through www.thegetmovincrew.com and for all other questions,
please contact Lauren Unthank at email@example.com
Images from previous Color Runs