Information to come about 2018-2019 Fun Run
Friday, March 23rd, 2018
Hughston Elementary PTA Presents:
2018 Color Run!
March 23rd, 2018 – 6-7PM
Hughston PTA is teaming up with The Get Movin’ Crew
to make this event fun and profitable!
The grade level with the most participation will earn extra recesses!
What’s a Color Run? It Sounds Like Fun!
The Hughston Color Run is an un-timed jogathon where ‘runners’ (Hughston students) are dusted in different colors at color stations around the lap course by their very own Hughston teachers!
Sounds Fun! How do I sign up?
If you would like a t-shirt, make a pledge of $25 or more either online or by cash or check. Cash and check pledges can be made on the attached form.
Follow these 3 Simple Steps for online pledging
1. Simply Register or Login at www.thegetmovincrew.com
2. Once registered, share via Facebook or other social media with just a few clicks
3. Our goal is for all parents to send 10-15 emails to family/friends
Our total school goal is $7,500
- Date: Friday 3/23/2018 6-7PM at Hughston Elementary
- Early Donation Due Date: Thursday 2/22/2018
- Final Donation due date: Friday 3/23/2018
- Event rain out date: 3/29/2018
- We prefer online donations through www.thegetmovincrew.com
- Donations in the form of cash & checks (in-school donations), should be turned in to the school along with the attached donation form
- Please make checks payable to: Hughston PTA
Images from previous Color Runs