Box Tops for Education
Spring BOX TOPS ARE DUE February 26th, 2020
Help raise money for Hughston the easy way!
Have you noticed some Box Tops look different? Many companies have migrated to using the Box Tops for Education Mobile App, making it even easier to submit Box Tops.
How do I submit Fall 2020-2021?
- Clip unexpired box tops, place them in plastic zip-baggie and return to school by the February 26th, Spring deadline. Do not clip/turn in the Blue Box tops.
**School@Home - During the weeks leading up to October 23rd, instructions on how to turn clipped Box Tops will be sent out in the newsletter and other forms of school communications.
- Download the Box Tops for Education app on your mobile phone.
- Submit scanned grocery receipts any time throughout the year using the Mobile App.
- Shop groceries online? Submit your e-receipts! (see below)
How/Where do I send my online grocery e-receipts?
- Make sure you have a Box Tops for Education account (via app or website).
- Forward your email receipt to receipts@boxtops4education.
comusing the same email associated with your BTFE account.
- Box Tops will credit within 10 business days. View your earnings in the My Earnings section of the app or website.
The following email receipts are currently eligible (as of July 17, 2019):
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org