A Checklist for the 2017-2018 School Year
Beginning July 10th - Website registration and online shopping.
You do not have to be a member of the Hughston PTA to create an online account.
New users can create an account, and returning users MUST update parent/student information found in the Online Store before having access to online shopping and forms.
By updating or creating an account, at this time you can:
- Purchase new spirit wear (Deadline is July 23rd)
- Join Hughston PTA (renew membership annually)
- Make a Mustang Money Donation
- Select your areas of interest to volunteer
- Please note- There will be 10 School Supply packs per grade on sale at back to school, first come, first serve!
Update Volunteer Background Checks
All parents and friends interested in volunteering must have a current background check on file with Plano ISD. You can fill out a new volunteer application and background check with Plano ISD now so that you are ready to volunteer once school begins.
August 1-15th- Update PISD Registration Forms
Complete your PISD online registration forms, list your emergency contacts, give Permission to Publish consent to PISD. These PISD forms are separate from PTA forms and permissions but are required by the school district in order for your child to attend a public school in Plano. If you fill these forms out by August 15th, you will be able to find out who your student's teacher is before meet-the-teacher.
Additional To-Do Items:
- Consider putting money in your student's lunch account through Paypams
- View and Subscribe to the Hughston PTA calendar of events
- View the PISD calendar for important dates such as holidays and early release dates
Become a Sponsor (Coming Soon)