A Checklist for the 2017-2018 School Year
Website registration and online shopping
You do not have to be a member of the Hughston PTA to create an online account.
New users can create an account, and returning users MUST update parent/student information found in the Online Forms tab.
By updating or creating an account, at this time you can:
- Join Hughston PTA (renew membership annually)
- Make a Mustang Money Donation
- Purchase a yearbook
- Purchase spirit wear
- Select your areas of interest to volunteer (see below)
Update Volunteer Background Checks
All parents and friends interested in volunteering must have a current background check on file with Plano ISD. You can fill out a new volunteer application and background check with Plano ISD now so that you are ready to volunteer once school begins.
Additional To-Do Items:
- Consider putting money in your student's lunch account through Paypams
- View and Subscribe to the Hughston PTA calendar of events
- View the PISD calendar for important dates such as holidays and early release dates
Become a Sponsor (Coming Soon)